Utah Tobacco Prevention and Control Program
The Tobacco Prevention and Control Program (TPCP) at the Utah Department of Health and its partners, use comprehensive strategies to reduce tobacco use and tobacco-related disease and death. Our primary goals are to help tobacco users quit, prevent youth from starting to use tobacco, protect Utahns and visitors to the state from secondhand smoke, and to eliminate tobacco-related disparities. Our primary focus is on developing strategies and implementing activities that will prevent the use of tobacco altogether and at the same time implementing and supporting activities that will control or alleviate the negative health effects of direct use or the indirect exposure to tobacco.
We Are Here to Help
TobaccoFreeUtah.org is designed to cater to you, yes you. We are here to provide you with the tools, resources, contacts, links and additional information that you may need. From reasons why to quit smoking, to tobacco laws and regulations - TobaccoFreeUtah.org has the information you're looking for.
If you are unable to find precisely the information you're looking for, feel free to fill out our contact form at the bottom of the page or call us at 1-877-220-3466.
Submit a UICAA Complaint
In accordance with Utah State Code, it is illegal to use any tobacco product (including e-cigarettes) indoors where the public has access. If you have witnessed a violation of this law and would like to submit an anonymous complaint, please click the link below and fill out the form.
- Electronic Cigarettes in Utah (2015)
- Tobacco Prevention and Control in Utah- Sixteenth Annual Report
- Smokefree Information for Apartments and Condominiums
- Revised Utah Tobacco-Free Worksite Policy Toolkit now available
- Electronic Cigarettes and the Workplace- Misunderstood
- Latest Utah Tobacco Fact Sheets now available
- Utah's Anti-Tobacco Efforts are Making a Difference
- How Tobacco Smoke Causes Disease- U.S. Surgeon General 2010
- Secondhand Smoke: Hookah and E-Cigarettes in Utah
- Tobacco Use Update- Hookah and E-Cigarettes in Utah